In this guide, We’re going to show you how to download Kinemaster for PC. In recent times, one of the most captivating ways of catching the attention of your audience or customers is through video ads. What we see triggers our minds more than what we hear, and it takes a good video editor and editing tool or software to do a great job. This software/application is the simplest and it can be used by anyone as opposed to professional editing software like Adobe and many more, which requires professionalism before you can use it.
Kinemaster is a powerful tool to use without any expertise, meaning all you have to do is create content, edit it and share it to your audience and more. This video editing tool has a lot of great quality features that will make sure you create a perfect video with less effort. It gives you full control over the kind of videos you want to edit and their quality as well, but Kinemaster is only limited to Android and iOS devices. This means there isn’t a Windows version for Personal Computers. But it still does not mean you won’t be able to use it on your PC.
Kinemaster For PC
Today, I will be sharing with you the best method to get this powerful and amazing video editing tool working on your laptop or desktop computers, in order for you to achieve your video editing goals. This method I am about to show you, works fine for both Windows and Mac devices and the process can be done by anyone even if you are an amateur. With this great video editing tool on your PC, image what you can do with your videos.
Kinemaster is developed by Nexstreaming Corp. They did not make the PC version, but you can still use it with an emulator which is exactly why I’m writing this article for you guys. This app comes with many awesome features such as;
- It comes with a user guide for you to acquaint yourself with the app
- You can trim, split and splice video clips wherever you want to and also set audio timing where it would start playing from.
- Instantly preview your videos
- It allows you to play multiple audio tracks in a video simultaneously depending on your device’s capability
- You can create multiple video layers up to 10 depending on your device, stuffed with text, handwriting, images, overlay layers and more.
- You can edit white and black backgrounds, create custom backgrounds, color filters, using the blending tool
- Control the video speed up to 16x from 0.25x to create slow effects and time-lapse without affecting the video quality
- You can edit audio tracks separately, with multi-audio format support. With this feature, you can adjust the volume, or set audio on auto-volume
- You can also record your voice or audio during video preview, meaning you can add voice-overs with ease
- You can add effects to your videos such as 3D, transitions, fades, and optimize unsupported video formats automatically.
Download Kinemaster for PC Windows
Well before you will be able to use Kinemaster on your PC, you, first of all, need to install an emulator, which I talked about at the beginning of this article. There are many emulators you can use on the internet, but I recommend Nox Player. It is the best emulator to use mobile apps on your PC fast and smoothly, giving you an even better experience than on mobile devices.
For those who might be confused about what an emulator is, it is application software that changes the behavior of your computer to behave like an Android mobile device. This means with an emulator, your PC can run .apk files that are installed on the emulator. Even the most basic PC can run Nox Player emulator, but for optimum performance, it is better to use a PC with the following requirements.
The following requirements are for both Windows 7/8/10 and devices using the Mac OS. Make sure your CPU is an Intel or AMD dual-core processor. Basic GPU with GPU Processors like NVIDIA GeForce or AMD Radeon and so on. A minimum of 2 GB RAM and 2 GB free storage space on your Hard Disk drive is perfectly enough to run the emulator.
Installing Kinemaster Using Nox Player
Below are steps to download and install Kinemaster video editor on your PC or Mac OS devices.
- Firstly, Download Nox. Once it is downloaded, install the emulator on your Windows PC or Mac device by following the on-screen instruction.
- After the installation, launch Nox Player and it will set up and display just like an Android device
- The next step is to install Kinemaster, if you already have the .apk file, then you can just drag and drop it within Nox for installation. Alternatively, you can get it from here: KineMaster Pro
- Upon successful installation of Kinemaster using Nox Player, you can launch the application and start your video editing projects at once.
With Nox Player emulator, you can run any Android application on your Windows or Mac system smoothly, faster and also enjoy a better experience. Kinemaster which is one of the best mobile video editors isn’t left out of the equation.
Nox Player emulator runs even on the most basic PC with minimum specs. I really do hope this article has helped you in solving the challenge of using android apps on Windows or Mac PC. Leave your comments and feedback, also subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned for more informative posts.