Nox Player 6 is one of the most capable Android emulators out there. We install emulators to look for fast performance on PC as we would get on a smartphone. Mostly we use emulators for gaming and connectivity purposes. You can play games at a good performance level as well as use apps on your PC to stay in sync with your smartphone. Nox is the latest release in the lineup of so many Android emulators present in the market. We’ve been using emulators for years and making do with substandard performance on the majority of them. However, that is not the case with the Nox App Player.
Bluestacks has the position of being the number one in the field of Android emulators. Bluestacks has its own pros and cons and so does Nox. You can play the most high-performance games and applications on Nox. This is not the case with Bluestacks. Nox is very good at playing games and running all your apps seamlessly. It has a very user-friendly user interface as well as a fabulous and smooth performance. People love playing games running apps on Nox, the same as they would on their smartphone.
Nox Player – Android Emulator
Nox is compatible with installation on Windows 7 and onwards, and yes even Windows 10. Let’s have a look at some of the features that make Nox a user favorite:
- It is fast with no lags or constant freezing. You can expect the performance of a flagship device on this emulator.
- It has the highest performance statistics when compared to others available in the market.
- Nox is built around the Android 4.4.2 Kernel and supports X86 and AMD processors.
- Nox has a really good response time as well and this shows in its performance and stability. That means no waiting around for your action to get a response.
- Because of its responsiveness and performance, it makes for a very powerful gaming experience. You can play any high performance games on this emulator, which your phone supports or might not support.
- It also comes with some pre-installed apps like its own File Manager, Camera, and Facebook Lite among others.
- One more feature this emulator has is the shaking/vibration feedback. This means you get all the shakes and vibrations during gaming and other functions.
- As it is an Android emulator, it has all the basic elements like Play Store and Browsers.
You can get to experience more features of this application after you install and see it first hand. Now let’s get to the installation part which is easy.
Download Nox App Player
Nox is available as both offline and online versions. This means it only differs in the installation process. The online version will be a small sized file which would Download Nox and its components via the internet during installation. The offline version would be a relatively large file which would have no requirement of an internet connection during installation.
|Nox Player 6 Size||358 MB|
|Supported System||Windows 10 / 8/ 7|
|Offline Download Link||Nox Player 6 (Full Package)|
|Online Download Link||Nox Player 6 (Online)|
Nox Player requires the following minimum configurations to run error free and smoothly:
- A minimum of 2GB of RAM.
- A 2.2 GHz processor or more.
- Dedicated 1 GB of graphics card or inbuilt graphics memory.
How to Download Nox For PC Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
After downloading the installation file, setting up Nox Player is quite easy. Here are the steps to install it:
- When you launch the .exe installer an installation window will show up with the “Install” button. Click on the Install button.
- The total installation time depends on the kind of installation method. The offline version takes 2-4 minutes to install. The online version has to download everything and will take its time depending on your internet speed.
- After the installer finishes finalizing things, it will show a screen where you have to click on the “Start” button.
- After clicking on the Start button, it will load the emulator which would take a couple of minutes to load.
- Once the loading process is over, you can see the Nox App player main screen with some icons. You will be able to see the File Manager, Play Store, and other basic apps. This can vary from version to version.
- Setup or login to the Google Play Store app to setup your account properly. This is required by the Android ecosystem to work properly and use all the services and apps.
- After entering your details for registration or login, click the big arrow you see on the bottom right. Then follow the instructions displayed to finalize your account setup.
That’s it for installation and you can use Nox Player like you would use any Android smartphone. If you’re having downloaded .apk files, you can just install them by copying into the emulator and accessing the file manager. If you wish to see a demo, Here we have installed Kinemaster for PC using Nox. Nox App Player is a feature-packed emulator with a lot of uses. Copy files from your PC to the emulator or simply access them using the file manager. Installing Nox on your PC is really easy and you can follow the detailed steps mentioned above.
Nox Emulator – Final Words
Nox Emulator not only serves the purpose of a powerful emulator but a great gaming tool. This is sole because of Android, as an open source Operating System offers a lot of games from both Play Store and your personal apps. You can use it for testing the apps you design and check if the code is running properly before deploying it to your phone or the Play Store. You can depend on this emulator for smoothness and working as a powerful smartphone. Yes, it requires a considerable or average PC processing power, to run smoothly.
But, considering that it has been designed and created to run smoothly should also guarantee smooth performance if your PC just crosses the minimum requirements. Additionally, like all emulators, it is a good idea to get a hang of how you can dedicate your keyboard to operate inside the emulator. In the case of touchscreen PCs, it shouldn’t be any problem. So, happy gaming and happy testing, in case of doubts let us know below in the comments.